Commercial Vendor Program
Roave is a full-service web development firm, offering consulting, training, software development, and more.
Zend is "The PHP Company", and offers training, services, and production support for Laminas and other PHP applications.
Apidemia is a web development company, offering software development and consulting. Since 2005, we have focused on the PHP ecosystem, and our tools of trade have been Zend Framework 1, 2, and 3, and then Laminas and Mezzio. We created DotKernel, a collection of PSR-7 Middleware applications built on top of the Mezzio microframework and Laminas components.
When you join the Commercial Vendor Program, you will be recognised as one of the key supporters of Laminas. You will be helping to fund and ensure the success of the project.
About the Program
Your organisation can join the Commercial Vendor Program to help fund the ongoing maintenance and development costs of the Laminas Projects.
- The cost is currently $1,000 per year (USD), with an initial 3 year minimum commitment. After the initial commitment, the membership can be renewed year-on-year as agreed.
- You agree to abide by the Code of Conduct, and most importantly, that you shall not bring the Laminas Projects into disrepute.
- On application to join the Commercial Vendor Program, your entry will be considered and voted on by the Technical Steering Committee (TSC). Additionally, the TSC reserves the right to vote on whether a vendor should remain part of the program (for example, if they have brought Laminas Project into disrepute).
How to Apply
- First, contact email@example.com to apply for membership. Your application will be considered and voted on by the TSC.
- Second, once the TSC has approved your membership request, you must then make the required donation on the LXF Crowdfunding Portal.
- Finally, once you have a receipt for your donation, submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will complete your enrollment.